- Team roster must be submitted 30 minutes prior to each game. Team roster is limited to 12 players. A teams roster becomes official and frozen at the end of the teams 2nd game. All players shall play for only one team. Teams will not be permitted to participate until all fees have been paid.
- All teams must wear basketball jerseys during their games. Each jersey must have the same color and they must have numbers. Basketball shoes must be worn. All jewelry must be removed. Necklaces, earrings and watches can not be worn during the game.
- The team coaches are entirely responsible to make sure that their players fully understand tournament rules and regulations. All coaches are responsible for having legal proof of age documentation (birth certificate), proof of student status (school photo ID)
- Each participating team must have an adult coach on the bench at all times. All players must have signed a wavier/liability form and an official roster sheet prior to the start of the first game.
The entry fee deadline is due before the 1st game. Cash, Money orders only. No personal checks. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Game Clock: Games will consist of two 18 minute halves. The clock will be a running clock in the first half and the last two minutes of the second half will be a stop clock. The clock will not stop if a team is ahead by 15 points or more. 5 minutes will be given to warm up. Games will be played with 5 minute half times.
- Overtime: All overtime will consist of two minute periods with clock stopping with fouls and violations.
- Time Outs: Each team will be given 2 time outs (1 minute) per half and they will not carry over. In case of overtime, 1 extra time out will be given.